Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

It's that time of year again. Time to set some goals for this year. No taking bets on how long I will actually keep these...

1. Lose another 30lbs this year (with a hopeful 20 before Hawaii in mid-June)
2. Zumba a minimum of 3 days a week
3. Learn to eat healthier
4. use this blog to document events for scrapbooking and actually scrapbook more
5. be a better person

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You can do it!!

Pam said...

Sounds do-able! And with a goal like Hawaii I'd have to say I'd have some serious will power to reach them! But then I never make resolutions because I never stick to them! LOL! Good luck!

Lisa said...

I've added another resolution in honor of Stacy's resolutions...I'm going to cook an actual healthy meal at least once a week and create a binder of healthy recipes that my family will eat.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. L said...

How can you lose another 30 pounds? You'd be a twig!

We need to work together to get that scrap one done :)